Tuesday, January 17, 2012

No really.... THIS is Day One

Kick off is today... still no pictures to post.  Oh, I took some, but can't quite bring myself to put them on HERE.  In PUBLIC.  For ALL to SEE!!!!  Can I please have some brownie points for just taking the damn pictures of my curvy self?  The camera does NOT lie... I have work to do.  For Sure. 

So far today has been easy.  I don't feel well, so I'm not hungry. I wish all days were this crave-free.  I started my on-line food journal.  I love that I have this app on my phone - it makes it SO easy to keep track of every-little-thing!  And although I didn't get up early and exercise... I am going to treadmill it when I get home tonight.  I am.  What?  You don't think I will?  Just for that... I'm going to stay on it extra long.  SO THERE!!!!!!

Two months from now we will be in Disneyland with our 7 kids on a surprise trip they have no idea is coming.  My goal is to be 10-15 pounds lighter by that time... I have some cute clothes to fit into for this vacation!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment